View Profile EverErratic

All 581 Audio Reviews

465 w/ Responses

It's not great.

This song isn't great but it's ok.
And the title is very wrong.

KieranNG responds:

Uh... thanks for your deep and meaningful insight I suppose.

I did not like it

It was very boring. There were no drums. There was only like three different sounds. Not all the notes matched.
I'm not trying to be rude, I want to help you :)

You should try adding five more instruments, a drum beat, and some effects.

Wow, you worked hard on this.

This was a very beautiful song. I see you worked very hard on it. When I make songs, I used around 20 patterns, around 10 instruments, and around 10 automations. I really liked it, and the quality is good too.

This is a very long song and I only found one problem. There is no catchy melody in it. With out a good-catchy melody, its hard to remember the song.

The Best

This is the best song I ever heard on this site, and I don't usually like the sounds you used. This can be used in a video game, a movie, or a video. I loved every melody and I like what you did with the drums.

B-Roze responds:

glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the compliment. lol, idk if it's the best on the site though...

Not so good.

I think the melodies had wrong notes. And the song got very annoying from the same sounds the whole time. I enjoyed it a little, so I gave it a 5/10 and 3/5.

Ironclover responds:

Well okay, Thanks for the Review, Now I know not to use Steel Drums next time

The best piano song I ever heard

This was a great song. Can you please maker a version of the song with drums?
And what type of piano did you use?

The best I heard in a while

I listen to many songs, and this is the best one I heard in a while. I like the melodies but I think some of the notes weren't good. This is better than anything I could do.

BloodyN00b responds:

Indeed, I'm not used to working in this scale. I experimented with the notes in the first part of the song. I'm glad you like most of it despite that =)

Very good, just one suggestion

It was very good, i listened to the whole thing. It would like it better with kicks and claps :) I think a 1 kick, then 1 clap drum beat would work through the whole song.
I like the sounds you used in it. What program did you use , i use fl studio, im terrible with it :)

boza44 responds:

thank you.. i'm not quite sure where you're feeling the 1 though, and a clap AND bass drum on 1?

This is the type of music I like

This is the type of music we need in this world, We need to stop listening to this rap and hip hop garbage and start listening to rock music!

Review

I enjoyed this :)

ZachPayne responds:

Thank for listening, glad you like it =] but if you voted a 4/10 wouldn't that mean you don't like it? lol

Hi, I'm an orchestral composer. Please contact me if you want to use my music in your projects. I'm open to commissions.
You can contact me here or at everratic@gmail.com

23, Male