View Profile EverErratic

All 581 Audio Reviews

465 w/ Responses

I’m so jealous of your orchestration skills! This is your most eargasmic song yet.

VociferousMusic responds:

Thank you very much! It's just a matter of practice I guess. I don't know how many thousands of hours I have spent on making music.
You are on a very good way either I can tell! I enjoyed your latest work a lot and your works suits the cinematic scene so much!

This brings back many fun memories because I played Splatoon competitively for a couple years. This is awesome, and you really nailed the splatoon vibe.

I love the solos. One of the melodies reminds me of something you played at Guitar Center.

How did you make the vocals sound like the ones in Splatoon?

LunacyEcho responds:

ooooh didn't know you played splatoon!! that's so awesome haha, glad you liked the vibe

and yes! the main melody is one that i'd been sitting on for a while, and i was totally noodling on it at guitar center—i'm pleasantly surprised you noticed :D

okay so the vocal thing is a little complicated and i followed a youtube tutorial—you pitchshift a normal vocal track (logic has a thing that also lets you adjust the formant/overtones), EQ it so that it's limited to a thin band around the 1k range, then use an autofilter to oscillate the resonance

tbh i don't know what half those words mean but this video explains it pretty well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVA48I2n-qQ

This is extremely catchy, and I love your attention to detail. I keep noticing new things in each listen. The subtle grace notes in particular are a nice touch.

endKmusic responds:

Thanks for the feedback EE!
Much appreciated! <3

This is beautiful :'D

Miyolophone responds:

thank you!!

Yeah, that's right.

I think this is the best song you ever made <3

LunacyEcho responds:

wow that's high praise, thanks so much!! :D <3

I listened to this on repeat for 20 minutes without realizing it. Your music really helps me focus on my work when I would otherwise be distracted.

Bonnot responds:

Thank you for your review, Everratic!

Your vocals are great. I like the aggressive sound of the composition. I think this could maybe be condensed to 2:30 in length, but it's fine as is. You also have quite a novel style!

I love the climaxes. and the sound design is awesome across the board. I don't have any significant criticism; this is quite a solid song :)

endKmusic responds:

Thanks a lot, as always! :)

Listening to this in the background helped me complete my work. Thanks :)

Bonnot responds:

Hi, I'm an orchestral composer. Please contact me if you want to use my music in your projects. I'm open to commissions.
You can contact me here or at everratic@gmail.com

23, Male